Early childhood learning trajectories: The evidence base
This report aims to deepen understanding of the domains of children’s learning and development that are covered by the early childhood learning trajectories.
It shows how the learning trajectories relate to early childhood assessment tools. It also analyses international examples of learning trajectories and provides a glimpse into the extensive body of research on how children learn and develop. The learning trajectories are informed by extensive consultation and early field testing with teachers, educators, leaders and policymakers in the ECEC sector, whose insights are summarised here.
- Early childhood learning trajectories user guide
- Social and emotional learning - Early childhood learning trajectory
- Physical development - Early childhood learning trajectory
- Mathematical thinking - Early childhood learning trajectory
- Language and communication - Early childhood learning trajectory
- Executive functions - Early childhood learning trajectory
- Early learning trajectories - Reflection activity